lần đầu viết fic tiếng anh mong dc giúp đỡ!:D
Thể loại: English Rating:
K Hoàn thành:
1 Độ dài:
848 từ Đọc:
3296 lần Phản hồi: 5 Yêu thích:
04 Jun 2008 Cập nhật:
04 Jun 2008
The first day i met you... bởi sun
For the last time I saw you...
I remember that day
The day I saw her
The crying angle…
It’s a raining day, I have to run, and I’m late. My sister will kill me if I go home late, it’s a deal of us. Today I have to help her some things. I run through the grassland. I feel cold, my body is wet. Suddenly, I stop when I see some things. A girl with black, long hair. She has two white wings on her back. She wears a white dress. She stands in the rain, and crying. I walk slowly to her.
- Hey you!- I talk.
- …- She doesn’t answer, she look at me.
- Why are you crying?- I ask her.
- …- She doesn’t say anything.
- …, Ok let go to my house, You will be sick if you stand in the rain!
- …- She nods her head in agreement.
- Let’s go.- I push her.
Ring the house bell, no answer. I open the door, no one here. I see a letter on the table, I come and read it. “Sorry John, today I have a party so I will go home late. May be I will help you tomorrow.” Sign…, she always likes that, I take a look on the arm chair in the living room. The girl with white wings is sitting on it. I smile, I go to the second floor. After five minutes. I go down with a towel and white shirt and pant. I give them to her.
- Take this, on the second floor, the right room have a bath room you can take a shower and dress up.- I talk to her.
She looks at me then go up to the second floor. After a few minute she goes down with the new dress, she gives back to me the shirt and pant. I look at the white dress that she wears, I could not understand where she get the dress from but never mind. She sits on the chair on my left. I look at her and ask:
- Can you talk?
- …- She nods her head.
- Who are you?- I ask.
- I’m... an… ang..el… but…i…can’t…fly…- she talks difficultly.
- …so…I…can’t… fly to…the…he…aven…- She continues.
- That why you cry?
- …- she nods her head.
- I saw you have wings, why don’t you use it to fly.
- …i…can’t use…it, …it’s…wet…- She says.
- Ok, I will help you but you have to wait, we will find how to make your wings dry quickly.
- …- She nods her head again.
After one hour i can make her wings dry. Outside the rain is already stop.
- Now you can fly, right?
- …But… how to…fly?- She ask, I feel really shock!
- I think you have to know how to fly, don’t you?
- How can I teach you, I don’t know too!- I say and I can see that her face is worry. Then some thing flash in my head.- A! I know how to teach you now, go with me!
I take her to the park, I let her sit on the bench, then I go to buy some bread. After that, I break the bread into pieces and put them on the ground and wait for a while. Then a bird comes to us, and I put more pieces of bread on the ground and more birds come to us.
- Do you see how do they use their wings to fly? You just do the same with your wings.- I point to the flying bird.
- uh…let me try…- She says and moves her wings.
Then her wings begin to move then she can take off and fly.
- See! Now you can go to the heaven!- I say.
- Uh! Thank you!- She smiles, just like a flower blossoms in the morning and flies away.
Then I go home, alone. I feel happy, but don’t know why. Today is not too bad. When I go home my sister was already there she asks me where did I go and why do I go home too late. In the dinner I tell her about the angel story but she just calls me crazy.
No one believes in me
They all think me crazy
Only the girl and I know
I don’t need anybody to believe
The last time I met you
That when I was over forty
In that time I looked older than before
But you didn’t, you was just like that
Young and beautiful
This story I wrote and gave you
Because I knew we will never meet again
Or may be yes
Because I will go to the heaven
I wish I can meet you
Ngày xửa, ngày xưa...
Vào cái thời mà phép thuật và thần linh vẫn còn tồn tại, thế giới được cai trị bởi thần Mặt trời Apororo và thần Mặt trăng Seresoka. Ở vương quốc ấy, bên bìa rừng có một biệt thự nhỏ. Đó là nơi mà Lọ lem - Kurarella đang sống. Một vị thần, một kẻ mồ côi, liệu con đường họ đi có gặp nhau?